Monday, September 23, 2013

Summer Concerts

Welcome to Ant's Music Blog. This semester I want to use this blog to write about what I know the most about music. I have been interested in music my entire life and have played music for most of it well. On this blog I plan to talk about all things music ranging from concerts I've been to, a new artist I discover,various music gear, etc. 
For my first post I want to talk about the first of three concerts I saw this summer. This summer I saw Bruno Mars, Dave Matthews Band, and John Mayer, and i actually saw John Mayer Twice. I saw Bruno Mars at the Wells Fargo Center in June. I went to the concert with my younger sister and two of my friends. I was not a huge Bruno Mars fan going into the concert , but I am now. His voice was unbelievable live in person. He was a great performer. He really handled the crowd well. It was one of the best concerts I've ever been to. I would definitely go see him again.

1 comment:

  1. I like your music blog and how you talk about concerts you've experienced. I have never been to a Bruno Mars concert before and even though I like his popular songs, I wouldn't call myself a huge fan. I like how you were honest about not going into the concert as a fan, but it's awesome to hear that he is such a good live performer. Maybe now I will look into going to a Bruno Mars concert and not underestimate his performance ability!

    ReplyDelete